oh, shit, my last order (and i swear it, this time, my LAST ORDER) from prairie moon arrived and it is a TON of grasses. like, even more than i realized.
thank goodness i have 100 gallon pots?
and i ordered the last of my vegetables from adaptive seeds this morning. final rundown of potential 2016 crops
- siberian watermelon
- blacktail mountain watermelon
- early moonbeam watermelon
- cream of saskatchewan watermelon
- iroquois cantaloupe – couldn’t get minnesota midget this year?
- cannellini bean
- scarlet runner beans
- new mama super sweet corn
- blue jade dwarf corn
- barlotto beans
- ianto’s return fava bean (land race?)
- grean beauty snow pea
- magnolia sugar snap
wow. that is a lot. (and when i said ‘final’ i clearly forgot that tomatoes count as a crop?)